The SHiNE LIGHT Instructor Training is designed to help certified SHINE Dance Fitness instructors learn a systemized approach to applying modifications to SHiNE Dance Fitness routines in order to make them more accessible to students of all abilities. Whether you would like to teach a designated SHiNE LIGHT class or improve your ability to offer more modifications and better cues in your SHiNE Dance Fitness class, this training will enhance your teaching ability. In this training you will learn about common chronic conditions and how to better serve your students who deal with them. Then you will learn about 3 tools (the 10 Modification Guidelines, the SHiNE LIGHT Fundamental Moves Library and The Modification Selection Guide) to help you select the best modifications for an effective and fun workout. You will finish by learning how to elevate your cueing game, exploring the SHiNE LIGHT resources available to you and discovering the steps to become a registered SHiNE LIGHT instructor.
The training should take you approximately 8-hours of effort to watch all of the Lessons, take the Quizzes, and complete the Assignments. This course is fully self paced and can be done at your convenience. Note: You must be an active SHiNE Instructor to enroll in this course.
- Sign up here! Then navigate to My Account >> My Courses, then click on the “Shine Light Instructor Training” to access the course and workbook.
- Since this is a self-study course you are able to complete it at your own pace, i.e. there are no deadlines!
- Once you’ve completed the content, and successfully passed the online quizzes, you’ll immediately have access to your Certificate of Completion for download. You’ll also receive your Instructor Badge for this training.
- Additionally you will need to sign-up for the SHiNE LIGHT Instructor Membership upon completion. There is no cost to add this membership. You’ll receive instructions for this upon course completion.
- You can reach out to our team at any time with questions at: [email protected]
- Lesson 1 – Introduction
- Lesson 2 – Chronic Conditions
- Lesson 3 – Modifications
- Lesson 4 – Fundamental SHiNE LIGHT Moves
- Lesson 5 – Modification Selection Guide
- Lesson 6 – Cueing & Connection
- Lesson 7 – Next Steps
Regular Price: US $175.00*
*Note: No refunds are provided.
Note: This course will have ACE, AFAA & NASM CEUs available starting in 2024. If you need the CEUs, you can purchase now and complete in 2024 to get the CEUs.