Join us for the September SHiNE ONLINE Instructor Training! This training is for anyone wanting to become a certified SHiNE Instructor, earn AFAA CEUs, or just to better learn SHiNE fundamentals and improve your experience as a student. Being a SHiNE DANCE FITNESS Instructor is so rewarding. You literally change lives for the good and help others be their best from the inside out.
We created the SHiNE ONLINE Training program because we know it is not always possible to attend a LIVE training due to distance, time and/or money. We wanted to ensure that despite the training being virtual it is still very interactive and creates community. You’ll receive assignments in weekly emails during your 3-week self-study training and use a Private Facebook Group to communicate with our Mentors and other students. Our goal is for you to complete the training with all the tools and resources you need to start your own SHiNE community.
- Sign up here! You’ll immediately be able to download the training Liability Waiver from the MyAccount>>Downloads page. Please print, sign and email a picture of the signature back to [email protected] prior to the start of training.
- The official start date of the training is September 1st. On this date you will receive a welcome email and get access to the 1st week’s video modules, study guide, along with tutorials and choreography notes. Video modules can be watched on your schedule.
- This is followed up with emails on September 8th and 15th reviewing the previous week’s material, respectively, along with new materials and assignments for the current week.
- Your final training email will be received on September 22nd. This email will provide you with the next steps on becoming a certified SHiNE Instructor.
- Once you have completed the training you will receive a certificate completion (and are eligible for 11 AFAA CEUs).
- In order to become a certified SHiNE Instructor you are also required to submit a video of you teaching the SHiNE warm up and 2 routines. You will receive an evaluation form back from our Team, after approximately 1-week, with detailed feedback. This is a ‘no pressure’ evaluation and is solely meant to provide you with thorough and constructive feedback. We do not allow stress or worry during the process!
- Once you receive your evaluation back, and sign the SHiNE License Agreement, you have the green light to join the Instructor Portal and start SHiNING!
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Origins and Benefits of Dance
Chapter 3 – Qualities of a Successful SHiNE Instructor
Chapter 4 – Safety First
Chapter 5 – Fundamental SHiNE Moves
Chapter 6 – Understanding the SHiNE Warm-Up
Chapter 7 – Understanding the SHiNE Cool-Down
Chapter 8 – Structure of the SHiNE Playlist
Chapter 9 – Creating a Successful SHiNE Class
Chapter 10 – Find Your SHiNE Location
Chapter 11 – Social Media & Marketing
Chapter 12 – Next Steps
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A SHiNE INSTRUCTOR™:
- Complete the SHiNE Instructor Training
- Sign the SHiNE License Agreement
- Be 18-years of age or older
- Have an active SHiNE Instructor membership ($24.99/mo.)
Early Bird Price: $199.00USD* (If you sign-up 1-month prior)
Regular Price: $250.00USD*
*Note: No refunds are provided, however you can reschedule within 1-year for a different Online training date at no additional charge.