Join us for the January SHiNE ONLINE Instructor Training! This training is for anyone wanting to become a certified SHiNE Instructor, earn AFAA (10 CEUs), and NASM (1.0 CEUs) and ACE (1.4 CECs), or just to better learn SHiNE fundamentals and improve your experience as a student. Being a SHiNE DANCE FITNESS Instructor is so rewarding. You literally change lives for the good and help others be their best from the inside out.
We created the SHiNE ONLINE Training program because we know it is not always possible to attend a LIVE training due to distance, time and/or money. We wanted to ensure that despite the training being virtual it is still very interactive and creates community. You’ll receive assignments in weekly emails during your 3-week self-study training and use a Private Facebook Group to communicate with our Mentors and other students. Our goal is for you to complete the training with all the tools and resources you need to start your own SHiNE community.
- Sign up here! You’ll immediately be able to download the training Liability Waiver from the MyAccount>>Downloads page. Please print, sign and email a picture of the signature back to email@example.com prior to the start of training.
- The official start date of the training is the first Monday in January. On this date you will receive a welcome email and get access to the 1st week’s video modules, study guide, along with tutorials and choreography notes. Video modules can be watched on your schedule.
- This is followed up with emails on the 2nd and 3rd Monday’s in January with new materials and assignments for that week.
- Your final training email will be received on the 4th Monday in January. This email will provide you with the next steps on becoming a certified SHiNE Instructor.
- In order to become a certified SHiNE Instructor you are also required to submit a video of you teaching the SHiNE Warm-Up and 2 SHiNE Routines. You will receive an evaluation form back from our Team, within 2-weeks, with detailed feedback and an overall score. This evaluation is meant to provide you with thorough and constructive feedback. We do not allow stress or worry during the process!
- Once you receive your evaluation back, with a passing score, and sign the SHiNE License Agreement, you have the green light to join the Instructor Portal and start SHiNING alongside our great team of Instructors throughout the world!
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Origins and Benefits of Dance
Chapter 3 – Qualities of a Successful SHiNE Instructor
Chapter 4 – Safety First
Chapter 5 – Fundamental SHiNE Moves
Chapter 6 – Understanding the SHiNE Warm-Up
Chapter 7 – Understanding the SHiNE Cool-Down
Chapter 8 – Structure of the SHiNE Playlist
Chapter 9 – Creating a Successful SHiNE Class
Chapter 10 – Find Your SHiNE Location
Chapter 11 – Social Media & Marketing
Chapter 12 – Next Steps
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A SHiNE INSTRUCTOR™:
- Complete the SHiNE Instructor Training
- Pass the Evaluation
- Sign the SHiNE License Agreement
- Be 18-years of age or older
- Have an active SHiNE Instructor membership ($24.99/mo.)
Early Bird Price: $199.00USD* (If you sign-up 1-month prior)
Regular Price: $250.00USD* The last day to sign-up for this training is 1/2/2022.
*Note: No refunds are provided, however you can reschedule within 1-year for a different Online training date at no additional charge.
Since much of our content communication is via email, please be sure to verify that our emails are reaching you on the dates noted above. Often times these emails can end up in spam/junk folders. Upon purchasing this training you will also receive an email receipt with a link to the Liability Waiver. Please reach out if you are not seeing these emails.