SHiNE and UPLIFT Instructor Training certifications includes one video submission and evaluation. Participants receiving a RESUBMIT score on their evaluation must resubmit a video for the opportunity to improve their score to a PASS and become licensed to teach the SHiNE or UPLIFT format.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Once we receive your order, we’ll look for your resubmitted video for evaluation. It may take up to 2-weeks to receive feedback and a new evaluation form.
If you have any questions please reach out via email to [email protected]
- Initial evaluation videos are due within 2-months, from the end of the training month, unless an extension was granted.
- Trainees that do not receive a passing score on their initial evaluation must RESUBMIT. They have up to 2-months, from the date the RESUBMIT was received, to turn in another video.
- Trainees that receive a second resubmit may RESUBMIT one final time. They have up to 2-months to turn in another video, from the date the RESUBMIT was received.
- Trainees that receive a third resubmit, or did not submit any evaluation video by the deadline, must sign up for a new training and retake the course from the beginning.
- Each RESUBMIT costs US$50. This is to cover the evaluators time.